What is HRDF Claimable Training Course?
HRD Corp (HRDF) Claimable Course is a dedicated program designed to assist employers in retraining and upskilling their employees in line with their operational and business requirements.
HRD Corp (HRDF) Support*:
- Funding for in-house or public training for a minimum duration of four (4) hours
- Other claimable costs such as:
- Meal allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Consumable Training Materials
- Hotel Rental Package OR Training Rental Place
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
*Please refer to the Allowable Cost Matrix for other expenses.
*HRD Corp may request other relevant documents deemed necessary for verification or confirmation purposes.
For more information visit HRD Corp website.
Trackback from your site.